Day 2:

CH daredevil and I have been out and about doing prayers and such with all the various units. Moral is high as can be, I think the guys are just stoked to be a part of something big. Especially the new guys who were not around for OIF1. The old timers seem a bit more apprehensive. This is not going to be like OIF in the least bit.

I got to watch one of our platoons doing alive fire with Javalins today. Those things make me think of bottel rockets for some reason.

Oh crap, CH DD just walked in, we are going to a media black out. Not sure when I’ll have access to email again.

It’s a go man. I’ll email you once I have a chance.

I feel like Indiana Jones in the search for the holy grail… You know that scene with the old WWI tank. My chaplain is Dr. Jones Sr. and the BN XO is that absent minded professor.